Monday, May 12, 2008

Two Faces of my Girlfriend (2007 Korean Movie)

A South Korean romantic comedy that revolves around a girl with multiple personalities played by Jung Ryeo-Won (Which Star are you from), while Gu-chang (Tae-gyu Bong) is 30 years old, still in college, unemployed and leeches on his family. One day, Gu-chang falls asleep on a subway, after a night of drinking. When he wakes up, he sees a girl that he mistakes for a ghost. The girl isn’t a ghost, but works as an extra in a horror film. She’s on her way home, after becoming ill on the set of the film. Gu-chang doesn’t know this and immediately runs away from her. He drops his cellphone, which the girl picks up. And then they meet again eventually. I like these parts: "I've been waiting
for my girlfriend.

She's very nice, pretty,
and smiles a lot.

She loves rice cake
and eats 3 portions of pork.

She can fight
and protect me from muggers."

This movie definitely has its own heart, and its own quirks. I really like it. Although similar to My Sassy Girl in some aspects, the movie still manage to be unique in its own. The cast is Excellent. Much credit to JRW and BTG.

Cast:
Tae-gyu Bong - Gu-chang
Ryeo-won Jeong - Anni / Hanni / Yuri

In-kwon Kim
Hae-eun Lee
Hye-ok Kim

PHOTO CREDITS: www. soompi,.com

No comments: