Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Accepting change


Thinking what to post on my first blog post after 5 years, so many things dawned on me, 5 years had passed. 5 long years. Things change, people change, everything change. My heart hurts to remember things that I forced to forget. So many laughter, tears, heartaches, several people come, and most of them left. Most of my closest friends are not my close friend anymore. 5 years, too long to ignore. 

I am now working as a Government Employee, replacing my high-paying job for a mere work in a public office. But it pays, I am now a regular employee after 2 years being a contract of service. As a result, I started to pursue my lifelong dream, that is to become a lawyer, right now I am still working and after 5pm I am a part-time law student. I enjoyed it a lot, eventhough it is so tiresome to read, read, and read, not to mention the work, I still enjoy it. I am overwhelm and happy that I have new-found friends. And I hope we can be together for 4 years and to achieve our dreams.

Now, that's a dramatic opening salvo. :)

credits: Google Images

No comments: