Thursday, June 26, 2008

We Shall Return Part II

Moving on.. hehe :)


5. Epson Stylus C65 Printer

My buddy in printing my beloved maps (overlays)









6. My Working Area


My favorite place in the office, with my PC, headphone, scanner, and printer. The most comfortable place ever designed. When our office is cold, this is where I cuddle myself, and sleep when my eyes were tired checking the maps (most especially the contour lines). My PC unit is the greatest thing ever, everything from contours, spot heights, roads, hydros, ArcView, ArcMap, downloads (MP3’s, youtube video, software, cracks, veoh videos, dailymotion, serial key, series, movies ), tutorial, Photoshop, to internet surfing (Work at Home jobs such as Surveys, PTC, MysearchFunds, Blogging, all sites related to boasting my pagerank), and lurking to forums to satisfy the madness I had for Asian Series (soompi, dadddicts, SilentRegrets.com) and tech forums. The most satisfying experience ever in my life is being stuck at my PC for 8-10 hours a day, 5 days a week. Boredom may get into me sometimes, but having an internet connection and my PC will made my day.


7. Brother HL-2040 printer

When the famous J.K. Rowling released her last installment of the popular Harry Potter Series (the seventh book entitled Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows) I was really happy. Since I was broke and didn’t have money to buy the said book I downloaded the e-book (5 days after it was released) and printed it all here. "Ika nga ito ang aking katuwang sa aking paghihirap".. haha. My sincerest gratitude to the best printer and my sincerest apology to our bossing. Hehe. Sorry Sir! :)



8. D-Link 10/100 Fast Ethernet Switch

Everything I know (fixing computers, tutorials, troubleshooting) and have (movies, series, e-books, installers) right now I owe it all to this thing.. haha..

No comments: