Monday, August 4, 2008

Big, big, thank you! July Edition

To the Top Entrecard Droppers for the month of July, thank you very much. I have been so busy that I dont have time to post new entries here, and still here you are dropping by.. hihi.. A big, big, thank you.. Mwahhhh...
Dropper # of drops
Turnip of Power 27
The Matthias Chronicles 27
Ankitude....... 24
Index-expand your thinking 22
The Positive Side 22
Knowliz 21
Lucent Dusk 20
Rumbling Lankan 20
PoemofQuotes Blog 19
Better Interpersonal Communication 19

Again, thanks.. God Bless!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link , I'll try to do a perfect drop this month :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link 19 drops eh? I guess I worked hard for the link :D

me and my busy life said...

no problem! :)

Anurag Bansal said...

Thanks for the mention my friend.
Have a nice day.

Anonymous said...

well july edition is really great.